Pop Quiz: Proof #1
1. Scooter Libby was one of Marc Rich’s attorneys.
2. Bill Clinton pardoned Marc Rich on his last day in office.
3. Robert Bennett represented Bill Clinton in the Monica Lewinsky investigation.
4. George Bush commuted Scooter Libby’s sentence.
1. Marc Rich will pardon George Bush on Scooter Libby’s last day in office.
2. Robert Bennett, brother of “virtue czar”/pompous hypocrite William Bennett, is not former Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Robin Roberts, nor is he fictional character Bob Roberts.
3. Washington lawyer Edward Bennet Williams, “virtue czar”/pompous hypocrite William Bennett, late New York disc jockey William B. Williams, and historian William Appleman Williams are all essentially the same person, which is poet William Carlos Williams.
Be specific and show your work.